More Than Your Average food blog!
Rukkyambursa.com is not just your regular food blog, it is an online diary of a food lover, spontaneous food experiences, touring the most exquisite and exciting food locations, and so much more.
Join me as i review some of the most exciting new restaurants locally and internationally. Let me be your food guide!
Most recent posts on the blog
- Maishayi coffee Roasters AbujaPhew! 2022 has been a Rollercoaster but we made it to December and I’m so proud of you. Pat yourself on the back and grab a drink to celebrate because you deserve it. Also, all that money you’ve been saving all year long, SPEND IT!! (Disclaimer: this is not the best financial advice. However, it […]
- Cantina Restaurant Abuja – MasterCard Restaurant week editionRestaurant week is back again and this time I excitingly got to participate. Now the major reason I decided to hop on the restaurant week offer is not just because of the fantastic deal but also to have the restaurant week experience and share a full review. This season of restaurant week is presented by […]
- Tutti – Frutti Frozen Yoghurt AbujaHello FroYo lovers! Abuja’s Favourite Frozen Yoghurt spot is Back after quite a break. Tutti Frutti has been in Abuja for some years now and I remember wanting to try it so bad while I was in High school. I finally got to try it for the first time back in 2018 and I’ve been […]
- Tulip Bistro Abuja – Out with the old and in with the new!Mirror mirror on the wall, where is the fanciest restaurant of them all? Tulip Bistro? hmmm, I do not think so! But you’re about to find out for yourself. Hi guys, Welcome to my very first (procrastinated) blog post of the month. As usual, I have all the juicy detailed jist about your favourite spots […]
- Lomo Coffee & Restaurant Jabi.FINALLY! something for book lovers! Just kidding, it’s a place for everyone. Ok, maybe not everyone everyone if you know what I mean. Anyway, welcome to a hot new blog post of one of the coolest places in Jabi, Abuja. I have had my eye on Lomo coffee ever since the opened but I didn’t […]
Get in Touch